We are happy to inform you that this year’s EuroRV³ will feature nine contributions focusing on the special topic “Reproducibility in Practice”. The contributions are in detail:
- Nadia Boukhelifa, Anastasia Bezerianos, Evelyne Lutton: A Mixed Approach for the Evaluation of a Guided Exploratory Visualization System
- Juliana Freire: Reproducibility Made Easy
- Jane Hoffswell, Arvind Satyanarayan, Jeffrey Heer: Debugging Vega through Inspection of the Data Flow Graph
- Simone Kriglstein, Margit Pohl: Choosing the Right Sample? Experiences of Selecting Participants for Visualization Evaluation
- Kai Lawonn, Michael Krone, Thomas Ertl, Bernhard Preim: On the Reproducibility of Line Integral Convolution for Real-Time Illustration of Molecular Surface Shape and Salient Regions
- Nicholas Hugo Müller, Linda Pfeiffer, Peter Ohler, Paul Rosenthal: On the Reproducibility of VisRuption: A Tool for Intuitive and Efﬁcient Visualization of Airline Disruption Data
- Katrin Scharnowski, Michael Krone, Guido Reina, Thomas Ertl: On the Reproducibility of our Biomolecular Visualization
- Michael Smuc, Günther Schreder, Eva Mayr, Florian Windhager: Should we Dream the Impossible Dream of Reproducibility in Visual Analytics Evaluation?
- Viktor Vad, Balázs Csébfalvi, Peter Rautek, Eduard Gröller: Reproducibility, Veriﬁcation, and Validation of Experiments on the Marschner-Lobb Test Signal
In addition, we would like to remind you that the registration for EuroRV³, EuroVis and all other co-located events is open and early-bird deadline is Thursday, April 30th, 2015. You can find the registration details here.