For the fifth time, EuroRVVV will be held in conjunction with EuroVis. The purpose of this workshop is to develop a common sense of good reproducibility in our community. Workshop papers will be peer-reviewed in a one-stage process by an international program committee. They will be electronically archived in the Eurographics Digital Library and are fully citable publications. Submissions for the EuroRVVV track should be 4 pages (at most), excluding references, and 5 pages (at most), in total. They will be orally presented at the workshop. EuroRVVV 2017 will be held in Barcelona, Spain, June 12th and 13th, 2017 as part of EuroVis 2017.
This year, the workshop is subtitled “Perception in Visualization” and we encourage authors to share both positive and negative experience that could be beneficial to the visualization community regarding – but not limited – to the following topics:
- Verification or validation of visualization algorithms to ensure reproducibility
- Experiences with the evaluation verification of scientific visualization, information visualization, and visual analytics, based on perceptual tasks
- Evaluation methods for visualization techniques or applications to verify perceptual hypotheses
- A new methodology for designing or studying perceptual tasks in visualization systems that has demonstrable benefits for the EuroVis community
- Statistical analysis methods to interpret evaluation results
- Outcomes of perceptual studies and their relevance for the visualization community
- Paper Submission Deadline: February 27th, 2017
- Acceptance Notification: March 27th, 2017
- Camera-ready Deadline: April 24th, 2017
- Workshop Dates: June 12th and 13th, 2017
Please find further submission details here.