For the sixth time, EuroRVVV will be held in conjunction with EuroVis. The purpose of this workshop is to develop a common sense of good reproducibility, verification, and validation practices in our community. Workshop papers will be peer-reviewed in a one-stage process by an international program committee. They will be electronically archived in the Eurographics Digital Library and are fully citable publications. Submissions for the EuroRVVV track should be 4 pages (at most), excluding references, and 5 pages (at most), in total. They will be orally presented at the workshop. EuroRVVV 2018 will be held in Brno, Czech Republic, June 4th, 2018 as part of EuroVis 2018.
In addition to topics fitting the general theme of the workshop, this year, the workshop is subtitled “Uncertainty in Visualization”, and focuses on the challenge of visualizing the limits of the data and/or models can provide. We encourage authors to share both positive and negative experience that could be beneficial to the visualization community regarding – but not limited – to the following topics:
- Uncertainty visualization applications in information visualization, scientific visualization, and visual analytics
- Experiences with the evaluation and verification of uncertainty visualization
- New methodology for uncertainty visualization
- Uncertainty visualization in industry
- The (un)importance of uncertainty visualization for applications
- Open challenges in uncertainty visualization
Besides regular short papers, we also welcome short “position papers”, where authors have an opportunity to state opinions, present controversial arguments, show on-going work, or share thoughts for future directions.
- Paper Submission Deadline: March 5th, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: April 10th, 2018
- Camera-ready Deadline: April 20th, 2018
- Workshop Dates: June 4th, 2018
Please find further submission details here.